Are you R.E.A.D.Y. For Falcon Wealth?
Answer the following questions to see if we might be able to work together
R Are we RIGHT for you?
- Are you a Life Sciences Professional or have executive compensation challenges?
- Do you acknowledge that you don’t have the time or expertise to optimize your retirement income in addition to that needed for your job and your family?
EMAIL or Schedule a Call
- If you think you fit into our ideal client profile, schedule a brief phone call so we can talk.
- While we hate to turn away business, our all-inclusive services are not appropriate for everybody.
- We will happily refer to you another reputable fiduciary advisor if we are not a good fit.
- You are very busy, so our meeting can be virtual, at your workplace, or even at your home.
- We want to hear your biggest concerns. That’s why we are here.
- You will provide us with financial information so that we can do further analysis.
DISCOVER the Best Solutions
- We will perform a high-level assessment of your financial situation using the information you provide.
- In addition, we will share our observations of hidden financial threats that you may not have thought about.
- For each issue identified, we will propose our solution.
YOU are in Control. It’s Your Call
- After comparing the broad and cohesive skills and credentials at Falcon Wealth vs other advisors, hopefully, you will join us and become part of the exclusive group of professionals we serve.
Other Questions you may have:
How is your investment performance relative to the stock market?
Falcon Wealth tailors each client's portfolio to minimize the likelihood of running out of money in retirement without exceeding their tolerance (or "stomach") for risk.
As a result, we do not try to "beat the market," as that is not a viable retirement strategy.
Every recommendation we make must not increase the likelihood of our client running out of money in retirement. "Beating the market" does not support that goal. Instead, we focus on what we can control: Allocation, behavior, and educating our clients.
Do you offer one-time Project Based Services?
Yes. While we prefer a long term relationship with our clients, we recognize that some have not accumulated sufficient assets to justify our $6,000 annual fee. Our one-time Project Based services cost between $2,000 and $10,000, depending on the services requested.
How is Falcon Wealth Different from other Financial Advisors?
1. Many financial advisors only manage investments. Some might also provide a retirement plan. Falcon Wealth does all of that plus integrates Big-4 tax planning experience into every aspect of their services.
2. Falcon Wealth primarily serves Pharmaceutical and Biotech professionals. Why? Because its founder worked in pharmaceuticals for 15 years and understands the unique challenges and pressures faced by Life Science professionals.
3. We limit the number of clients we serve in order to provide the best service.
4. We provide extensive College Financial Planning (and Selection) services and Tax Preparation through related entities.
Does Falcon Wealth Earn Commissions?
NO!! Falcon Wealth is Fee Only. It does not earn fees or commissions by recommending a fund or an insurance product. The only fees we earn are those based on our Assets Under Advisement and one-time Project Based Services.
How We Work – Project or Fee-Based
|Ongoing Financial Advisory Help||One-Time Snapshot (Project Based)|
|AUM or $6,000/year||$2,000 – $10,000 Based on Complexity|
|Investment Advisory Services||Included||No|
|Cash Flow/Debt Mgt||Included||Optional|
|Employee Benefit Optimization||Included||Optional|
|Tax Planning Strategies||Included||Optional|
|College Selection & Financial Planning||*||*|
|Income Tax Preparation||**||**|
* Offered Separately through College Funding Solutions LLC
** Offered Separately though Falcon Tax Prep